TYPE OF CASE: Chapter 13
- Lowered monthly payments by $770 per month.
- Discharged $52,800 in debt…gone forever;
- Got rid of ALL interest and accumulating late fees;
- Was able to keep all his property.
HERE IS WHAT THE CLIENT SAID:
- Why did you file bankruptcy? ”I was working as a contractor building houses, so when new home sales all but dried up, I found myself collecting unemployment.”
- What if you had not filed? “I had no immediate means to earn any additional money and the creditors were calling me around the clock.”
- How did filing bankruptcy help you and your family? “I am now in a repayment plan where I pay a set amount each month to the court and they pay my creditors. Being back to work and sticking to a budget has helped me to rethink how I approach debt and future purchases.”
- Would you recommend bankruptcy for someone else? ”It may not be the right decision for everyone but it was definitely right for me.”
Would you recommend the Law Offices of Smeloff & Benner? ”They provide a great service at a very reasonable cost. You will be so glad that you contacted them, and when you can start sleeping again, you will thank them.”