TYPE OF CASE: Chapter 7
- Lowered monthly payments by $920 per month.
- Discharged $81,400 in debt gone forever;
- Got rid of ALL interest and accumulating late fees;
- Got rid of a $12,000 deficiency balance from a car repossession;
- Was able to keep all his property including his motorcycle.
HERE IS WHAT THE CLIENT SAID:
- Why did you file bankruptcy? “It was very clear to me that my debts had gotten out of control and continuing down the same road didn’t make sense.”
- What if you had not filed? “I don’t know for sure but it wasn’t going to be good and there was no end in sight..”
- How did filing bankruptcy help you and your family? ”My bills are now down to a manageable size and with that less pressure and more time to enjoy life.”
- Would you recommend bankruptcy for someone else? ”Yes…especially for someone who has lost a job, having health problems or experiencing great hardship.”
Would you recommend the Law Offices of Smeloff & Benner? ”If I know of anyone in financial trouble, I will send them directly to you!”