TYPE OF CASE: Chapter 13
- Lowered monthly payments by $1,874 per month.
- Got rid of$85,000 in debt…gone forever;
- Got rid of ALL interest and accumulating late fees;
- Able to stay in their home and keep both vehicles.
HERE IS WHAT THE CLIENT SAID:
- Why did you file bankruptcy? ”I had just recently lost my job, was getting bombarded with collection calls and with 3 small children at home, our finances were getting very tight.”
- What if you had not filed? ”We would have been homeless and our total debt would have only increased.”
- How did filing bankruptcy help you and your family? “We were able to keep the home we love so much and pay our bills on time.”
- Would you recommend bankruptcy for someone else? ”The overall process, explained and executed properly, is so much easier than maybe the average person would think. People need to know they have options and that they can be helped. “
Would you recommend the Law Offices of Smeloff & Benner? “I would not hesitate…they were great.”