TYPE OF CASE: Chapter 7
- Lowered monthly payments by $704 per month.
- Discharged $38,000 in debt…gone forever;
- Got rid of ALL interest and accumulating late fees;
- Was able to keep all her property.
HERE IS WHAT THE CLIENT SAID:
- Why did you file bankruptcy? ”I was graduating from college and my educational expenses had grown along with my credit card debt. I did not have the income to pay everything.”
- What if you had not filed? “I had borrowed money from all my friends and family and I was borrowing from Peter to pay Paul. Things were only going to get worse especially while I was unemployed.”
- How did filing bankruptcy help you and your family? “I am back on my feet now and my family and friends no longer avoid my phone calls.”
- Would you recommend bankruptcy for someone else? ”Every situation is different. It may not be the right decision for everyone but they should know it is another option. “
- Would you recommend the Law Offices of Smeloff & Benner? “They were very professional and compassionate. I have NO reason not to recommend Smeloff & Benner.”