TYPE OF CASE: Chapter 7
- Lowered monthly payments by $623 per month.
- Discharged $49,000 in debt…gone forever;
- Got rid of ALL interest and accumulating late fees;
- Got rid of $5,700 in old tax debt;
- Was able to keep all their property.
HERE IS WHAT THE CLIENT SAID:
- Why did you file bankruptcy? “We had already surrendered our house to the bank and were living on a fixed income. We knew we needed to do something about our bills before some of our creditors starting court proceedings.”
- What if you had not filed? ”We would still owe a deficiency balance on our house and the inability to make minimum credit card payments was going to become a huge problem for us very quickly.”
- How did filing bankruptcy help you and your family? ”We were able to find affordable housing and now we live much more comfortably.”
- Would you recommend bankruptcy for someone else? ”Once you file for bankruptcy, you can begin to rebuild your life without worrying that your wages will be garnished, your bank account attached, or your property seized…so yes I would. “
- Would you recommend the Law Offices of Smeloff & Benner? ”Drowning in debt?…End your stress and get a fresh start by calling Smeloff & Benner.”